Native to India, where it is called Brahmi, the therapeutic uses of Gotu
Kola are numerous, both internal and external. It is very effective in
preventing wrinkles and firming the skin. It also heals broken tissue –
which reduces the formation of scar tissue – prevents cellulite from
forming, helps blood circulation and aids in the synthesis of collagen and tissue regeneration. It is a foundational ingredient in our cellulite
cream, scar and stretch mark cream and in our age defying facial cream.
- WHITE SKIN CARE ISN’T TRULY NATURAL
- List of Petrochemicals Commonly Used in Skin Care Products
- Whole Ingredients Make Wholesome Products
- MYTH: You Should Eat Many Small Meals Throughout The Day
- Do you think bleaching or processing petro-chemicals make them safe to put on your skin !
- Drink soda and get fat and old… fast!
- A Paradigm Shift in Natural Skin Care… SKIN all natural™ Dares To Be Different
- Summer Foods to Promote Skin Health
- Happiness Diet. Eat Well… Feel Great!
- Harmful ingredient: sodium benzoate